Personal Automatic Retrievable Emergency Self Descending Device
We are a leading Supplier of Personal Automatic Emergency Descending Device based in India. We offer the Personal Automatic Emergency Descending Device, which is a recue or escaping equipment used to descend down from a high place at the time of fire or other emergent disasters. Designed by experts, our Personal Automatic Retrievable Emergency Self Descending Device consists of two components namely a Speed Adjusting Device and a Rope. For automatic control of the descending-speed, a rope passes through the speed adjusting device. Made using the best grade raw materials, our Personal Automatic Retrievable Emergency Self Descending Device is strong and durable. The Personal Automatic Retrievable Emergency Self Descending Device can be availed from us at, market leading prices.
- Easy to operate
- High strength
- Descend safely in a short time span
- The tensile strength is 1500kg or more for higher safety
- Light weight
- Model : AUTO-ACE
- Longest Made : 90 feet
The core is a wire rope of the diameter 4mm covered with polyester braids. The tensile strength is 1000kg or more.
- First fix the attaching hardware by anchor bolts etc on the floor, wall etc of the building. (Open the cabinet and extend the arm etc.)
- Then attach the speed adjusting device at an end of the attaching hardware. (In the case of B type this is not necessary as the device is already attached.)
- A body holding device is firmly attached at both ends of the rope, which runs through the speed adjusting device, and one body holding device is wound up with the rope into the reel
- To use, let the device in the reel fall down and then use the other device for descent. In attaching the body holding device, the escaping person puts his body into the loop of the device so that the belt comes to his body side or chest, then he will never fall down, when descending starts he will never fall out of the loop.
- When one person completes his descent the body holding device moves upward for use by the next person. This repeats for continuous descending operation.
- For smooth descending, use both hands and arms to hold his body apart from the wall of the building
Main Attaching Hardware
Attached on the column, wall etc of the building
Attached on the floor of the building
For Video Click on Watch Video